A Blog of Technology facts and perspectives that are interesting and intellectually stimulating.
.....the best solution to a technological problem may be non- technological (Flowers 1998)
The Taoist is happy to use technology, where it is appropriate, but doesn’t allow the technology to become a crutch. (Matz, Sonshi.com)
Friday, March 3, 2017
I finally figured out how to create my logo for the blog. I knew I wanted a Tao symbol but I could not find one that related to technology. I used a free web program called Lunapic to change a standard black and white Tao symbol to one that had a tech 1 and 0s background. It was fairly easy to do. I could also resize it and save it to one of several different graphics options. You can find Lunapic at the site http://www167.lunapic.com/editor/. I highly recommend it if you need to edit any type of graphic file.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment